Biology MCQ for NEET pdf
Academic team of Physics Wallah prepared a comprehensive chapter wise Biology MCQ for NEET in pdf form.These Biology MCQ for NEET are based on questions asked in different medical entrance exam like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and other state level Medical entrance exam.
All questions in the given below section are prepared from previous year papers of all most all entrance exam .We have prepared NEET previous year papers separately.This section consist of all medical entrance exam questions apart form NEET.
Chapter wise Biology MCQ for NEET
How to prepared for Biology MCQ question
Biology is subject of theory and its application in the questions, which are asked in MCQ.MCQ questions consist of four choice in each questions and only one is the correct option out the four options .To prepare for subject like biology students must follow NCERT text book.
Prepare a detail in depth Biology Notes Class 12 based on NCERT text book make sure you have note down all important points given in NCERT text book and you have solved all questions given in NCERT exercise . Students are recommended to take the help from Physics Wallah NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology. While solving the questions of NCERT, to have more clarity in biology for both the class one must refer biology notes of Physics Wallah which is divided into two parts one zoology and second Is botany.
Right Strategies to solve Biology MCQ for NEET
Biology for medical entrance exam point of view are divided into two parts one is zoology and second is for botany.From the past year papers of medical entrance exam it is observed that weightage of class 11 in biology is more as compared to class 12 specifically for zoology chapters.Start with understanding the syllabus of NEET biology carefully make a list what is required to be complete,Don’t go beyond the syllabus of NEET.
Be specific to the syllabus and start practicing chapter wise biology. Solving more and more MCQ based questions is the best approach to minimise the mistake which generally students do in the NEET exam. Make a list of important points and prepare mind map of all chapters which consist of brief details of all important points which the chapter carries .
Start with good notes and bullet point complete your mind map of the chapter before doing the Biology MCQ for NEET. While revision of biology start with class 11 chapters because generally students do mistake while solving the Biology MCQ for NEET from class 11.
Why Physics Wallah is best for NEET Biology MCQ
Academic team of Physics Wallah consist of expert faculty members from different subjects having decade of experience teaching NEET prepared quality NEET study material .We have uploaded subject notes which consist of detail notes of physics,chemistry,zoology and botany with added solved and unsolved questions.
Apart from these notes we have uploaded online chapter wise as well as full Mock test for NEET. You can download previous year NEET papers from Physics Wallah.
Important Topics for NEET Biology
Below is the categorization of chapters covered in the NEET syllabus as per their weightage from previous trends. Note that this categorization is subject to change each year depending on the number of questions. The information provided below is data taken from previous years’ NEET question papers.
Most Important Chapters for NEET
- Biological Classification
- Morphology of flowering plants
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Animal Kingdom
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
Moderately Important Chapters for NEET
- Reproductive Health
- Environmental Issues
- Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Plant Kingdom
- Chemical Coordination and Integration
- Cell- The Unit of Life
- Organisms and Population
- Biotechnology- Principles and Processes
- Biotechnology and its Applications
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Neural Control and Coordination
- Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Digestion and Absorption
- Reproduction in Organisms
Less Important Chapters for NEET
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Mineral Nutrition
- Transport in Plants
- Human Health and Disease
- Structural Organisation in Animals
- The Living World
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Plant Growth and Development
- Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Locomotion and Movement
- Body Fluids and Circulation
- Respiration in Plants
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Q1. What is the NEET exam?
Ans. The National Eligible cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the nation's most coveted entrance medical examination. This is an objective type test consisting of 4 sections: physics, chemistry, botany, and zoology.
The NEET exam primarily organized for those students who wish to take undergraduate medical courses (MBBS) and dental medicine courses (BDS) with government or private medical and dental colleges in India.
Q2. How biology is important for NEET exam?
Ans. Appropriate biology questions (MCQs) will help ensure a fairly good ranking on their own. Since biology questions make up 50% of total NEET questions and most students think NEET biology is relatively simpler, you should aim for at least 340-350 in biology out of a total of 360 points.
Most of the time, students believe that simply reading and reviewing NCERT books or other textbooks is good enough to get a score in NEET and they avoid practicing biology questions for NEET. As a result, over 90% of students end up scoring less than 100 points in the NEET Biology MCQ.
Q3. Which question bank is best for biology NEET?
Ans. I suggest you refer to Oswaal NEET Question Bank. Question banks are a collection of questions from the past 32 years of AIPMT problems to enable exam-oriented preparation and you can also study online from our Physics Wallah website.
Q4. Are all questions in biology NEET comes from NCERT?
Ans. The biology NEET exam syllabus is based entirely on the NCERT book and most of the NEET exam questions come directly from the theory section of the NCERT books.
Q5. How to study for NEET from NCERT book?
Ans. First of all, while you sit down to study; accumulate all the resources that you want to study. Ideally, these are NCERT books and your lecture notes.
- Bring up a subject, so cover everything from NCERT on genetics first. Read it 3-4 times.
- Study all about genetics that is provided in your lecture notes
- Solve previous year question papers that help you to analyze exam pattern.
- Make notes of your weak area in the chapters, so you revise the first and then solving all MCQs on it.
Q6. What are the reasons to practice NEET biology MCQs?
Ans. Get to know and learn the level of biology questions that occur in the real NEET exam
- Self-assess your current level of preparation and identify weakest areas, concepts you missed, and parts of chapters you missed during preparation.
- To learn and understand how to approach and answer a biology MCQ on the NEET exam.
- Understand the mistakes you made and the logical explanation for those questions where you went wrong.
- To achieve a level of perfection with repeated practice, trying to answer all NEET biology questions without losing even a number.