AP Board (Andhra Pradesh Education Board)
About AP Board (Andhra Pradesh Education Board)
There are two main boards, which are responsible for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in Andhra Pradesh. The two board are
- Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh- BSEPA
- Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education – BIEAP
About Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh-BSEPA
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh-BSEPA is a self-governing body working under the Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Education government body. This board is responsible for conducting SSC/OSSC examinations for Class 10 students.
- About BSEAP-Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh
- BSEAP Conducting Body-State Governmental Board of School Education
- Establishment Year-1953
- Headquarters of BSEAP-Vijayawada, India
- Address of BSEAP-Beside SPNRCH High School.
- Opp. Andhra Hospitals, Gollapudi, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
- Pin Code – 521225
About Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education – BIEAP
Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education also known as BIEAP board is the body that governs and regulates intermediate education for Classes 11 and 12 in the state. And Class 11 course know as Intermediate I and Class 12 course as Intermediate II. However, the Intermediate Public Exams are important exams and are systematically conducted.
- About BIEAP -Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh
- Conducting Body of BIEAP-Board of Intermediate Education
- Establishment Year 1971
- Headquarters Vijayawada, India
- Address Andhra Pradesh
- D.No. 48-18-2/A, Nagarjuna Nagar Colony
- Opp. NTR Health University, Vijayawada – 520008
- Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Contact Landline No: 0866-2974130
Detail about BIEAP Board
- Currently, the BIEAP board offers close to 85 courses or streams, which students can opt for.
- Board of Intermediate Education has also divided its courses as Vocational stream Groups and General stream Groups. Vocational Groups are for students, who want to learn and develop specific skills related to the branch for self-employment. General stream Groups include Humanities, Commerce and Science groups.
- In addition to this, the board is always focused on developing and bringing in new courses for the students.
- The board usually designs a fresh curriculum from time to time to meet the ever-changing needs of the education system in the state.
Students can find all the details like exam dates, question papers, bieap new syllabus, books, hall tickets, etc., related to Intermediate I (1st year) and Intermediate II (2nd year) courses by visiting the links given below;