Eligibility Criteria in the Qualifying Examination
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Fill in the proforma as given in Annexure VI and have it attested by a competent authority (The list of authorities empowered for the same is given in Annexure VI).
- For candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura. Fill in the CERTIFICATE TO PROVE NATIVITY (proforma given in Annexure VI).
- These documents should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission. In case, the mark statement is not produced by the candidates at the time of admission, the decision of the Management regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the programme shall be final.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the B.Tech. Degree Programmes. •
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bioengineering and B.Tech. Biotechnology programmes. They are also eligible for B.Tech. ECE with spl.in Biomedical Engineering , B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (Spec.in Bioinformatics) but after joining, registering for Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2019. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which, they will be disqualified.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission. Having been called for the test / counselling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility. If found ineligible at any point of time he/she will be treated as ineligible and admission will be cancelled as per the norms. It is mandatory that all the original relevant documents (such as Marks statement, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.,) should be submitted to the Admissions Office at the time of admission. Admission to various programmes is however, subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/ documents of the candidates. In case, any discrepancy arises, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all rights to cancel the candidate's admission and this decision shall be final.
- Introduction of viteee
- change of viteee
- exam date of viteee
- How to login of viteee
- registration process for viteee
- eligibility for viteee
- syllabus of viteee
- How to praparation for viteee
- question paper viteee
- books for viteee
- exam centre for viteee
- How to download admit card viteee
- result for viteee
- cut off viteee
- councelling of viteee