ICSE class 9 Maths solutions
About ICSE class 9 Maths solutions
This page consists of detail explanation of all questions asked in ICSE class 9 Maths Textbook. All the ICSE class 9 Maths solutions are prepared by expert faculty of Physics Wallah with required details. Do solve additional questions for ICSE class 9 Maths prepared by experts of Physics Wallah.
Chapter wise ICSE class 9 Maths solutions
Right approach to score Good marks in class 9 Maths
Class 9 is a critical and decisive year in a student's life, which is why great attention is paid to learning concepts and understanding the basics. This could provide a more solid foundation for the students of the next academic year.
One of the most essential requirements for achieving this is having access to a reliable and resourceful tool that provides a clear understanding of the topics covered in the manual so that learning runs smoothly. The Class 9 math solution provides students with a “learning experience at a glance”. Using understandable language and terminologies for complex concepts reduces the pressure on students. ICSE Class 9 Maths Solutions was designed by the experts who taught these points. This allows students to prepare and perform well during exams.
ICSE Solutions for Class 9 provides solutions for the 28 chapters covered in the manual. The chapters in the manual are quite long and each concept is explained in detail, so studying from a manual can be difficult. The Class 9 math solutions presented in the given source include all necessary aspects of ICSE Class 9 math. Maths Class 9 Solutions includes all key statements and formulas with detailed explanations to promote better conceptual understanding among students.
To facilitate a smooth and easy understanding of the concepts, this Mathematics Solution Class 9 has a detailed step-by-step explanation of the problems in the manual. The solutions for ICSE Class 9 mathematics are prepared according to the ICSE Class 9 Mathematics Syllabus.
ICSE chapter-list of class 9 Maths solutions
- Rational and Irrational Number-Understand the place of a rational and irrational number in the number system.
- Compound Interest (without using formula)- Learn the concept of compound interest; you can understand how to calculate the outstanding loan amount with the given data.
- Compound Interest (using formula)- Understand the difference between simple interest and compound interest.
- Expansion- Study the concept of expansion and understand how to simplify or expand mathematical expressions.
- Factorization-Understand the steps to factorize terms by using the grouping method and revise the various methods that can be used for factorization.
- Simultaneous (Linear) Equations (Including Problems)-Learn methods such as the elimination method and the substitution method to solve linear equations algebraically.
- Indices (Exponents)- Review step-wise answers for simplifying mathematical expressions based on exponents.
- Logarithms-Learn the critical mathematical concept of logarithms and Understand the various laws of logarithms.
- Triangles (Congruency in Triangles)-Understand the importance of congruency in triangles.
- Isosceles Triangle-Discuss about isosceles triangle.
- Inequalities-Solve problems by applying the theory that the greater angle is opposite to the greater side if two sides of a triangle are not equal.
- Mid-point and Its Converse (Including Intercept Theorem)- In this chapter, questions are based on the mid-point theorem and intercept theorem.
Pythagoras’ Theorem (Proof and Simple Applications with Converse)- Learn the appropriate application of Pythagoras’ theorem as it is used in different types of mathematical problems.
- Rectilinear Figures,Construction of Polygons (Using Ruler and Compass), Area Theorems (Proof and Use).
- Circle-Learn to calculate the length of a chord or the radius of a circle.
- Statistics-Mean and Median (For Ungrouped Data Only)= revise the method to find the median and mean of all the positive factors of a given number.
Area and Perimeter of Plane Figures
- Solids (3-D Solids)
- Trigonometrical Ratios
- Trigonometrical Ratios of Standard Angles
- The Solution of Right Triangles
- Complementary Angles
- Coordinate Geometry
- Graphical Solution
- Distance Formula
Advantages of ICSE class 9 Maths solutions
For ICSE Class 9 students, Selina Editors Manuals are among the books recommended by experts. Learning and reviewing all concepts from the latest ICSE 9 class curriculum is easier with textbooks. Troubleshooting the Maths ICSE Class 9 textbook requires assistance. Once you have tried the questions in the manual, you may have no idea how correct your answers are. At Physics Wallah, we provide the required support with reliable solutions Concise Mathematics Class 9 ICSE. You can also use the chapter-based online textbook solutions to review key questions and answers during math review before your exams or mock exams. Thus, the practice of Maths ICSE Class 9 solutions is beneficial to get used to using all the steps to answer the questions. As you continue to practice math problems, you will begin to gain more confidence in the concepts of your program.
Why choose Physics Wallah for ICSE class 9 solutions?
Physics Wallah is one of the most respected education portals in India. Through our online learning portal, we provide comprehensive educational resources for students of ICSE, CBSE, and various state governments. All of our study materials, including ICSE Class 9 math solutions and practice tests, are developed by subject matter experts using the latest curriculum.
To provide you with maximum study support, we also provide a question bank, video lessons, and sample solved documents. We understand that students have different intellectual abilities and grip strength. Therefore, our textbook solutions are created to match the conceptual level of all grade 9 students. Our academic experts are aware of changes made to the program from time to time by the ICSE Council.We allow students to quickly access the topics they want to review. With our Solutions, we aim to provide the right advice to students who seek help with conceptual clarity when completing their homework or at the last minute.
Solve Online Quiz for Class 9
- Chapter wise Online Quiz for Class 9 Maths
- Chapter wise Online Quiz for Class 9 Physics
- Chapter wise Online Quiz for Class 9 Chemistry
- Chapter wise Online Quiz for Class 9 Biology
FAQ For ICSE Class 9 Maths solutions
Q-1.What are the advantages of using ICSE class 9 maths solutions?
Ans-Learning and reviewing all concepts from the latest ICSE Class 9 curriculum is easier with textbooks. You need help solving problems with the Maths ICSE Class 9 book. Once you have tried the questions in the book, you may not have the faintest idea that your answers are correct. At Physics Wallah, we give you the support you need with reliable ICSE Concise Mathematics Class 9 solutions. You can also use the Chapter-Based Online Textbook Solutions to review important questions and answers during math review before your mock tests or exams. The main stages of math problems contribute to exam scores. If you miss the necessary steps in the answers, you will lose points. Thus, the practice of the mathematical solutions ICSE class 9 is useful to get used to using all the steps of answering the questions. As you continue to practice math problems, you begin to gain confidence in the concepts of your program.
Q-2.What should be the approach to cover the revision of all chapters?
Ans-ICSE Class 9 Maths is huge with 28 chapters. You can download the latest ICSE Class 9 math syllabus and divide your review into small sessions based on the time available for review. To quickly access the learning materials during the review, we have also delivered the Selina solutions chapter by chapter.
Q-3.Is ICSE class 9 maths Physics Wallah's solutions useful while solving sample papers?
Ans-Yes. You can refer to Physics Wallah solutions while solving sample papers of ICSE class 9 math topics. Our solutions will help you find the right methods to answer similar types of math questions that may appear in practice questions.
Q-4.How many chapters are included in ICSE class 9 maths solutions?
Ans-Total of 28 chapters are included in class 9 maths solutions-
1.Rational and Irrational Number
2.Compound Interest (without using formula)
3.Compound Interest (using formulas)
6.Simultaneous (Linear) Equations (Including Problems)
9.Triangles (Congruency in Triangles)
12.Mid-point and It’s Converse (Including Intercept Theorem)
13.Pythagoras’ Theorem (Proof and Simple Applications with Converse)
15.Construction of Polygons (Using Ruler and Compass)
16.Area Theorems (Proof and Use)
19.Mean and Median (For Ungrouped Data Only)
20Area and Perimeter of Plane Figures
21.Solids (3-D Solids)
23.Trigonometrical Ratios of Standard Angles
24.The Solution of Right Triangles
Q-5.Why Physics Wallah is best for ICSE class 9 maths solutions?
Ans-Physics Wallah is one of the most respected educational portals in India. All of our study materials, including math solutions and ICSE Class 9 practice tests, are developed by subject matter experts using the latest curriculum. We understand that students have different mental abilities and grasp strength. That's why our textbook solutions are organized to meet the conceptual level of all grade 9 students. Our academic experts are aware of curriculum changes made from time to time by the ICSE Council. We give students quick access to the topics they want to grade. With our solutions, we want to give the right advice to students who are looking for help with conceptual clarity in their homework or at the last minute.
Q-6.What are the important theorems in ICSE class 9 maths solutions?
Ans-Some of the essential mathematical theorems of the ICSE 9 class are the Pythagoras Theorem, the mid-Point Theorem, the area theorem, etc.