Chemistry Class 12
About Chemistry class 12 notes
Chemistry class 12 notes are prepared by experts of Physics Wallah. All chapters of the class 12th syllabus are explained in detail with solved and unsolved questions. Chemistry class 12 notes are highly recommended for competitive exams like JEE and NEET.
The most crucial academic year of a child’s life is class 12 . Not because of the syllabus but because of several types of career pressure that students face. In this article, we will discuss how to prepare yourself for chemistry subjects in class 12 and how chemistry class 12 notes can help you to score good marks in your board exam . Before moving chemistry class 12 notes and how to prepare it lets understand the chapter of class 12 chemistry.
Chapter of Class 12 Chemistry
The following chapters are in CBSE and other entrance exam syllabus.
- Chapter 1 - Solid State
- Chapter 2 - Solutions
- Chapter 3 - Electrochemistry
- Chapter 4 - Chemical Kinetics
- Chapter 5 - Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 6 - General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Chapter 7 - p-Block Elements
- Chapter 8 - d and f Block Elements
- Chapter 9 - Coordination Compounds
- Chapter 10 - Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Chapter 11 - Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chapter 12 - Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chapter 13 -Amines
- Chapter 14 - Biomolecules
- Chapter 15 - Polymers
- Chapter 16 - Chemistry in Everyday life
NCERT textbooks are best for all three parts of chemistry physical ,Organic and Inorganic. These books are useful not only for CBSE class 12th board but also for JEE & NEET entrance exam . do solve all questions given in NCERT textbook exercise by yourself solve the numerical of ncert try to make notes from the NCERT textbook you can take help from NCERT solutions for Class 12 Chemistry
Strategies for Physical Chemistry Class 12 Notes
Solid states and solutions are very new concepts and didn’t required any revision of class 11 topics, Start reading from NCERT and try to note down all important formula of solid state and solutions. Understand the lattice structure of solid try to find the void it will help you to build the concept. Chapter solution use vant hoff vactor, rault law and its application try to make an effective notes of this.
Stronger and more effective chemistry class 12 notes will always help you to score good marks in your board exam. Electrochemistry need class 11 concept, so before preparing chemistry class 12 notes on electrochemistry read properly chapter like ionic equilibrium . Note down all cell reactions Chemical kinetics too required good concept of chemical equilibrium .Chemistry class 12 notes must consist of surface chemistry chapter it is important in term of board exam don’t leave it because it is theoretical.
Strategies for Inorganic Chemistry Class 12 Notes
- Chemistry class 12 notes is very important for Inorganic chemistry , if you wants to score good marks in class 12 chemistry than prepared good notes on class 12 inorganic chemistry.
- NCERT is sufficient for inorganic chemistry read the Physics Wallah theory for more information on chapter. Solving question from Physics Wallah exercise will give you additional edge over others.
- Before making the chemistry class 12 notes for inorganic chemistry do revise the periodic table and s- block elements from class 11.
- P-block elements in class 12 consist of 04 family and all families are important to note down all structures of the oxygen family in your chemistry class 12 notes it will be very helpful . Note down all important reactions with exceptional case mentioned in ncert.
- At the last start D-block, coordination compound is interesting and IUPAC name and hybridisation concept is important.
Strategies for Organic chemistry Class 12 notes
- Start organic chemistry with the General organic chemistry chapter. Try to revise all important terms like inducting effect, and resonance .
- You can’t understand class 12 organic chemistry if you don’t remember the reaction of hydrocarbons of class11. It is very important to do in-depth reading hydrocarbon from ncert and Physics Wallah before preparing the chemistry class 12 notes make sure you have a good revision of hydrocarbon of class 11.Do read Name reaction of organic chemsitry.
- After the hydrocarbon chapter and isomerism start with Sn1 & SN2 reaction mechanism.
- While solving numerical or writing reactions in chemistry you required a chemistry formula sheet. Before moving toward the numerical academic team of Physics Wallah prepared chapter wise Chemistry Formula for quick revision you can download it for your reference . To excel in your school exam on must follow NCERT text Book and NCERT solutions prepared by Physics Wallah.
- Physical chemistry consists of five chapters.
- Solid State , Solutions , Electrochemistry , Chemical Kinetics and Surface Chemistry.